The CVGTA, a registered charity, is building the Westside Legacy Trail – a world-class recreational asset for the Columbia Valley. The fundraising phase has now begun which requires a full-time Executive Assistant to work with the Executive Director, Fundraising Committee, Treasurer and the Volunteer Board.
The Ideal candidate:
- Get things done. There is no manual to build a multi-million dollar recreational asset, but you have the drive and ability, and know you can help make it happen;
- Are passionate about the many benefits the trail will provide for the Columbia Valley (hint – that’s the first interview question);
- Have the ability to deliver on what the fundraising committee, executive director and multiple external organizations will require before the ribbon cutting ceremony occurs;
- Have their own technology and the ability to be self-sufficient and adaptable to whatever changes.
- Experience providing a range of administrative support services;
- Experience working with computerized software, including various MS Office suite products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.);
- Ability to draft, edit, and format documents such as email correspondence, reports, or electronic spreadsheets using a range of software programs;
- Ability to work with independently and with minimal supervision;
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing;
- Excellent organizational/ coordination skills and attention to detail.